RYW April Teacher of the Month: Jennifer Pastiloff
Jennifer Pastiloff is one of Los Angeles’ most popular yoga teachers. She combines her love of music, poetry, positive thinking and yoga to create a yoga practice called Manifestation Flow. She is also the creator of Game Yoga: Gifts And Miracles Everyday : free yoga for kids with special needs. Her classes uplift, inspire, encourage, manifest. A spirit that makes each room she enters a better place, we celebrate her teachings, her influence, her soul, here at Retreat Yourself Well.
Check out her next Italy Yoga Retreat here.
Jen featured on Good Morning America
1. Be Kind.
2. Have a sense of humor especially when it comes to yourself
3. Write poems, even if only in your head
4. Sing out loud, even if badly
6. If you don’t have anything nice to say… you know the deal
7. Find things to be in awe of
8. Be grateful for what you have right now .
9. Watch Modern Family, read Wayne Dyer, and end every complaint with “But I’m so blessed!”
10. Duh, do yoga
11. Don’t worry. Everyone on Facebook seems like they have happier and funner lives. They don’t.
12. Tell someone you love that you love them. Right now.
13.. Take more pictures.
14. Forgive yourself for not being perfect. no such thing.
15. Thank the Universe in advance.
Jen’s Class Schedule
Jen travels a lot so please check if I am indeed in town and teaching. Also, ask in advance to be her guest to an Equinox class if you are not a member. She would love to have you. Contact her on her website www.jenniferpastiloff.com
Sunday: 9 am Equinox Southbay “Rock Flow”
Monday: 7:15 pm Equinox Marina Del Rey “Manifestation Yoga Flow” (starting when this club opens on April 16th)
Tuesday: 9:30 am Equinox Southbay “Manifestation Yoga Flow”
Tuesday: 7 pm Equinox Santa Monica “Manifestation Yoga Flow”
Wednesday: Reserved for Private and Corporate Clients
Thursday: 5:45 pm Equinox Southbay
Friday: 7 am Equinox Westwood “Get Up And Flow”
Friday: 7 pm Equinox Santa Monica “Relaxation Station: Gentle Yoga”
Saturday: 8:15 am Equinox Santa Monica “Get Up And Flow”
Saturday: 9:30 am The Yoga Collective “Manifestation Yoga Flow” (2nd floor)